May 8 – Lynn and the Moonshine Runners – 7:30
May 8 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm$15
Lynn and the Moonshine Runners are purveyors of Mountain Music, combining Bluegrass, Alternative Country and Indie to form a style that is captivating, moving and emotional. 12 String flat picker and strong vocal artist Lynn Thompson was born in East Tennessee and raised in Chicago, his musical influences range from Peter Gabriel to the Stanley Brothers. Ian Grant is on Bass Guitar and provides rhythm and a beat that is both big stage and porch persona. Their music reaches the heart, soul, spirit and the funny bone!
Click here to get your tickets now! Tickets are $15 each. Seating style is reserved seating with social distancing. Seating is limited to 75 total. Masks worn over mouth and nose will be required at all times in the Dogwood Center. For information, phone 231.924.8885. The Dogwood Center is located one mile east of downtown Fremont. Doors open for seating at 7:00 p.m.
Expectations of visitors to the Dogwood Center:
- Respect social distancing guidelines.
- Wear face covering over both nose and mouth.
- Wear face covering at all times.
- Observe and comply with signage and guidelines posted throughout the facility.
- If you are not feeling well… stay home and get well!
- Let’s help keep each other healthy!